Adrian Portelli seen allegedly removing '$100,000 worth of goods'from multimillion dollar house before it was handed over to its new owners.
Family says lottery win has been a nightmare. They are furious key items were taken back. READ MORE:. Do you have a story? Email [email protected] lucky couple who won a $4.2million home that featured in The Block claim their dream lottery win has become a nightmare after it was stripped of key items.
But the family unearthed CCTV footage of Mr Portelli removing luxury items including a robo-mower, treadmill, wine, Smeg appliances and a BBQ smoker. The Griffin family have accused Adrian 'Lambo Guy' Portelli of taking back more than $100,000 worth of goods from the home before handing it over to them
He accused the couple of being ungrateful and posted a clip to TikTok showing Ms Griffin spotting the wine fridge is missing and the couple finding faults in the home. Mr Portelli's posted was inundated with 1700 replies slamming the couple for their reaction to being handed the dream home. Portelli claimed he had been sent abusive and threatening messages labelling him and his team 'thieves' as a result of the vision being posted online.
日本 最新ニュース, 日本 見出し
Similar News:他のニュース ソースから収集した、これに似たニュース記事を読むこともできます。
'Nightmare of my life': Israeli grandmother’s murder posted on her own Facebook page by HamasAn Israeli grandmother’s murder was posted on her own Facebook page by Hamas, her family have said.
続きを読む »
Yousaf’s wife ‘living in a nightmare’ over worry for parents trapped in GazaNadia El-Nakla, wife of Scottish First Minister Humza Yousaf, gave an emotional interview to the BBC’s Reporting Scotland on Wednesday.
続きを読む »