Trump extends federal funding for National Guard coronavirus deployments through mid-August

日本 ニュース ニュース

Trump extends federal funding for National Guard coronavirus deployments through mid-August
日本 最新ニュース,日本 見出し
  • 📰 CNN
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 24 sec. here
  • 2 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 13%
  • Publisher: 95%

President Trump is extending federal funding for National Guard deployments until mid-August to help states in their coronavirus pandemic response efforts. There are some 46,000 National Guard members supporting state coronavirus response efforts

"The men and women of the National Guard have been doing a great job fighting the CoronaVirus. This week, I will extend their Title 32 orders through mid-August, so they can continue to help States succeed in their response and recovery efforts," Trump wrote on Twitter Thursday. Title 32 status provides federal funding for the National Guard deployments across the country while allowing those forces to remain under the control of state governors as they help with coronavirus response.

There are some 46,000 National Guard members supporting state coronavirus response efforts at the direction of state governors.They didn't all have to die -- a moment of reflection as US Covid deaths reach 100,000That federal funding was previously set to expire on June 24. Many state governors had asked the Trump administration to extend the funding.An extension was also supported by the Chief of the National Guard Bureau, Gen. Joseph Lengyel.

このニュースをすぐに読めるように要約しました。ニュースに興味がある場合は、ここで全文を読むことができます。 続きを読む:

CNN /  🏆 4. in US

日本 最新ニュース, 日本 見出し

Similar News:他のニュース ソースから収集した、これに似たニュース記事を読むこともできます。

Donald Trump and Joe Biden are in a dead heat in these statesDonald Trump and Joe Biden are in a dead heat in these statesRecent polls in North Carolina, Utah, Arizona, Minnesota and Georgia show the two candidates are virtually tied.
続きを読む »

Calls in Congress for probe on how former Trump aide won $3 million respirator contractCalls in Congress for probe on how former Trump aide won $3 million respirator contractBefore leaving the Trump administration, Zachary Fuentes was a deputy to John Kelly, the retired Marine general who was Trump’s second chief of staff.
続きを読む »

Kudlow says Trump administration looking at 'back to work bonus'Kudlow says Trump administration looking at 'back to work bonus'
続きを読む »

Trump Campaign Uses Funeral Meme In Joe Biden Attack AdTrump Campaign Uses Funeral Meme In Joe Biden Attack AdThe meme has become popular during the coronavirus pandemic.
続きを読む »

Trump asks if he should use insulin at White House seniors event - Business InsiderTrump asks if he should use insulin at White House seniors event - Business InsiderBusiness Insider is a fast-growing business site with deep financial, media, tech, and other industry verticals. Launched in 2007, the site is now the largest business news site on the web.
続きを読む »



Render Time: 2025-04-04 04:58:55