The social media menace appeared at Stratford Magistrates Court in East London on Thursday morning after being accused of posting social media videos of people without their consent.
Mizzy, whose real name is Bacari-Bronze O'Garro, is standing trial on four counts of breaching a criminal behaviour order after his defence lawyer, Paul Lennon, applied to adjourn the hearing.The lawyer told the court that O'Garro had been arrested on 16 October on suspicion of perverting the course of justice.The father of one's main witness was due to give evidence on Thursday but has also been arrested.
"O'Garro's case was previously adjourned at the same court after he was accused of partaking in further "criminal activities".This added to another submission by prosecution and defence lawyers at a hearing in September.Thursday's trial heard how the prankster posted videos to his social media without the consent of the people he filmed just hours after he was prohibited by a criminal behaviour order on 24 May.
日本 最新ニュース, 日本 見出し
Similar News:他のニュース ソースから収集した、これに似たニュース記事を読むこともできます。
TikTok prankster Mizzy arrested ‘on suspicion of perverting course of justice’The prankster was due to stand trial for other offences but his defence told the court of a ‘very serious’ new allegation.
続きを読む »
TikTok prankster Mizzy arrested ‘on suspicion of perverting course of justice’The prankster was due to stand trial for other offences but his defence told the court of a ‘very serious’ new allegation.
続きを読む »
TikToker Mizzy arrested ‘on suspicion of perverting course of justice’The prankster was due to stand trial for other offences when his defence told the court of a ‘very serious’ new allegation.
続きを読む »
Mischief Night 'was harmless fun by kids, now they are pure evil'People on Merseyside want parents to take responsibility ahead of this year's 'Mizzy Night'
続きを読む »
TikTok menace Mizzy posts new video on his way to court boasting he'll make 'light work' of trial...Mizzy asks followers to 'free me today' as he calls his case 'light work' on his way to court. The TikTok menace attended Stratford Magistrates' Court after he was accused of posting videos on social media without the consent from people in them.
続きを読む »
TikTok menace Mizzy posts new video on his way to court boasting he'll make 'light work' of trial...Mizzy asks followers to 'free me today' as he calls his case 'light work' on his way to court. The TikTok menace attended Stratford Magistrates' Court after he was accused of posting videos on social media without the consent from people in them.
続きを読む »