The dancer has finally spoken out about his early exit from the BBC One dance contest last year with Amanda Abbington
Strictly Come Dancing's Giovanni Pernice has joked about being a 'bad boy' alongside his co-star ahead of their return to screens. The dancer has been hitting the headlines after finally speaking about his early exit from the BBC One dance contest last year.
READ MORE: Rochelle Humes says 'I'm not okay' as she prepares for daughter's latest move after date with her 'love'Neither has directly spoken out about what happened until now as Giovanni has said it is a "shame" that Amanda left the show early as he feels they could have "gone all the way". Taking to Instagram on Sunday, hours after Giovanni's new comments emerged for the first time, the Italian star posted a photo with his Strictly co-star and close pal Anton Du Beke ahead of their new show, Anton & Giovanni’s Adventures in Spain, which airs on BBC One on Monday night .
日本 最新ニュース, 日本 見出し
Similar News:他のニュース ソースから収集した、これに似たニュース記事を読むこともできます。
Strictly’s Giovanni Pernice in new crisis as ex-dance partners meet to discuss their ‘difficult...Strictly star Giovanni Pernice is facing a fresh crisis following reports that three of his previous dance partners met to discuss their 'difficult experiences with him'.
続きを読む »
Strictly's Giovanni Pernice's four-word statement over Amanda Abbington exitThe actress hit the headlines last year when she quit the BBC One dance contest weeks into the 2023 series
続きを読む »
Giovanni Pernice’s Strictly partners consider making formal complaintThey had an 'emotional summit'.
続きを読む »
Giovanni Pernice’s Strictly partners consider making formal complaintThey had an 'emotional summit'.
続きを読む »
Strictly Come Dancing’s Giovanni Pernice breaks silence on Amanda Abbington’s exit from the show...Strictly’s Giovanni Pernice breaks silence after Amanda Abbington’s PTSD diagnosis was revealed
続きを読む »
Strictly's Giovanni Pernice breaks silence on Amanda Abbington exitEXCLUSIVE: The pro dancer was partnered with Sherlock actress Amanda, 52, in the BBC dance contest last year. But she quit after just five weeks, citing 'medical reasons'
続きを読む »