Amanda Abbington broke her silence on her exit from Strictly Come Dancing after her short stint on the iconic programme last week, which she decided to bow out of
BBC Strictly Come Dancing's Amanda Abbington has spoken out for the first time since her exit from the show, insisting she is still feeling "really good".
On Monday, 30 October, the Sherlock star returned to host her radio show on Boogaloo and was asked about her wellbeing by co-host Sue Vincent. "It was an absolute joy working with my fellow contestants, they are a beautiful, hardworking and talented group of people who I love and who I will miss seeing every Friday and Saturday and competing alongside."
Giovanni took to social media after Strictly announced Amanda's exit from the show to post his own tribute.
日本 最新ニュース, 日本 見出し
Similar News:他のニュース ソースから収集した、これに似たニュース記事を読むこともできます。
Giovanni Pernice's fears for Strictly future after Amanda Abbington exitEXCLUSIVE: Amanda Abbington walked away from the Strictly Come Dancing competition last week for 'personal reasons' leaving viewers and dance partner Giovanni Pernice “upset”
続きを読む »
BBC Strictly fans confused as Amanda Abbington says 'I love you'The Sherlock actress officially left the competition last week
続きを読む »
Strictly's Giovanni supported as he announces career changeThe news comes after Giovanni's partner Amanda Abbington quit Strictly last week
続きを読む »
Amanda Abbington backs fellow Strictly Come Dancing star after exitShe said that she was 'unable to continue' on the show.
続きを読む »
Amanda Abbington addresses Strictly in first media appearance since exitThe actress pulled out of the competition due to personal reasons
続きを読む »