Saudi Arabia set to host 2034 World Cup after Australia says it will not bid

日本 ニュース ニュース

Saudi Arabia set to host 2034 World Cup after Australia says it will not bid
日本 最新ニュース,日本 見出し
  • 📰 SkyNews
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 51 sec. here
  • 2 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 24%
  • Publisher: 67%

An Australian bid was seen as the only serious potential challenger to Saudi Arabia, after FIFA restricted the process so only countries from Oceania and Asia could put themselves forward.

Saudi Arabia is on course to host the 2034 World Cup after Australia announced it would not be bidding to stage the tournament. Earlier this month, Saudi Arabia submitted to

Club World Cup.' It added hosting those events, in between the 2023 Women's World Cup and 2032 Olympics in Brisbane, would complete a 'truly golden decade for Australian football'. With the 2026 event heading to the United States, Canada and Mexico and the 2030 World Cup to Spain, Portugal and Morocco, including some matches in South America - subject to approval by

World Cup is a natural next step in our football journey.' The Saudi bid has already garnered support from the Asian Football Confederation. Its president, Sheikh Salman bin Ibrahim al Khalifa, said earlier this month: 'The entire Asian football family will stand united in support of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia's momentous initiative.

will constructively engage with relevant authorities and other stakeholders and make every effort to uphold its international human rights responsibilities.' Minky Worden, director of global initiatives at Human Rights Watch, said: 'The possibility that

このニュースをすぐに読めるように要約しました。ニュースに興味がある場合は、ここで全文を読むことができます。 続きを読む:

SkyNews /  🏆 35. in UK

日本 最新ニュース, 日本 見出し

Similar News:他のニュース ソースから収集した、これに似たニュース記事を読むこともできます。

Saudi Arabia set to host 2034 World Cup after Australia withdraws rival bidSaudi Arabia set to host 2034 World Cup after Australia withdraws rival bidWorld governing body Fifa unexpectedly gave countries just four weeks to submit their entries
続きを読む »

Australia will not bid for 2034 World Cup – leaving Saudi Arabia as only biddersAustralia will not bid for 2034 World Cup – leaving Saudi Arabia as only biddersAustralia has decided not to bid for the 2034 Men’s World Cup — leaving Saudi Arabia as the only candidate remaining. FIFA’s deadline for declarations of interest is on Tuesday at 4pm GMT, and less than a day before that cut-off point, Football Australia made it clear they would not be bidding to host the competition.
続きを読む »

Saudi Arabia poised to host 2034 World Cup after Australia withdraws bidSaudi Arabia poised to host 2034 World Cup after Australia withdraws bidWere Saudi Arabia to be named as World Cup hosts, it would likely spark controversy over concerns about the Kingdom's human rights record.
続きを読む »

Saudi Arabia set to be named 2034 World Cup hosts as Australia decide against bidding for tournament rights just hours before FIFA deadlineSaudi Arabia set to be named 2034 World Cup hosts as Australia decide against bidding for tournament rights just hours before FIFA deadlineSaudi Arabia are reportedly set to host the 2034 World Cup after Australia decided against bidding for tournament rights.
続きを読む »



Render Time: 2025-04-03 22:11:11