Afghanistan spinner Rashid Khan is considering his future in the Big Bash League (BBL) after Australia's men's team withdrew from their one-day (ODI) series against Afghanistan, citing the Taliban's restrictions on the rights of women and girls.Afghanistan's Taliban-led administration last month imposed a
Afghanistan spinner Rashid Khan is considering his future in the Big Bash League after Australia's men's team withdrew from their one-day series against Afghanistan, citing the Taliban's restrictions on the rights of women and girls.
Australia and Afghanistan were scheduled to play three ODIs in the United Arab Emirates this year but CA scrapped the series after consultation with stakeholders, including the Australian government. "I take great pride in representing my country, and we have made great progress on the world stage. This decision from CA sets us back in that journey."
"If playing vs Afghanistan is so uncomfortable for Australia, then I wouldn't want to make anyone uncomfortable with my presence in the BBL. Therefore, I will be strongly considering my future in that competition," Rashid said.
日本 最新ニュース, 日本 見出し
Similar News:他のニュース ソースから収集した、これに似たニュース記事を読むこともできます。
Australia cancel men's ODI series against Afghanistan in MarchAustralia's one-day international (ODI) series against Afghanistan in March has been called off following the Taliban's announcement of further restrictions on women's and girls' education and employment, Cricket Australia said on Thursday.'CA is committed to supporting growing the game for women and men
続きを読む »
Australia withdraw from men's ODI series against Afghanistan in March:Australia's one-day international (ODI) series against Afghanistan in March has been called off following further restrictions on women's and girls' rights imposed by the Taliban, Cricket Australia (CA) said on Thursday.Afghanistan's Taliban-led administration last month imposed a ban on women attending univ
続きを読む »
Australia withdraw from ODI series against Afghanistan in March:Australia's men's team has withdrawn from their one-day international (ODI) series against Afghanistan in March following further restrictions on women's and girls' rights imposed by the Taliban, Cricket Australia (CA) said on Thursday.Afghanistan's Taliban-led administration last month imposed a ban on wome
続きを読む »
Australia take four spinners, six quicks to India for test seriesSYDNEY : Australia have kept their bowling options wide open for the upcoming tour of India and named four spinners and six pace bowlers in their squad for the four test matches in February and March.Uncapped spinner Todd Murphy was perhaps the most surprising addition to the squad that dominated South Af
続きを読む »
Billionaires' squabble stalls Australia-to-Asia solar power projectMELBOURNE :The developer of a $21-billion project aiming to deliver solar power to Singapore from Australia has collapsed as its two main backers, Australian billionaires Mike Cannon-Brookes and Andrew Forrest, failed to agree on a new round of funding. Singapore-based Sun Cable said it had appointed volun
続きを読む »
Billionaires' squabble stalls Australia-to-Asia solar power projectAsiaOne has launched EarthOne, a new section dedicated to environmental issues — because we love the planet and we believe science. Find articles like this there. MELBOURNE – The developer of a $21-billion project (S$27.9 billion) aiming to deliver solar power to Singapore from Australia has collapsed as its two main backers, Australian billionaires Mike Cannon-Brookes and Andrew Forrest, failed...
続きを読む »