Merseyside police were called to reports of a concern for safety of a man
Merseyside police and fire crews were called to Queens Drive, in Walton, after reports for the concern for the safety of a man at around 5.50am on Thursday, October 26. At the scene they found a man, in his 40s, needed urgent medical attention for serious burns.
He was taken to hospital, where he remains this morning, according to police. The McDonald's restaurant was closed for most of the day while detectives worked at the scene.READ MORE: 'I had the same issue with Merseyrail everyday this week' A spokesperson for McDonald's told the ECHO: "We can confirm that an incident occurred earlier this morning at our Queen’s Drive restaurant. We are offering support to our restaurant team, and will assist the police in their enquiries." The venue has since reopened.
A spokesperson for Merseyside police said: "We received a report of a concern for safety of a man in Walton this morning, Thursday 26 October. At around 5.50am it was reported a man, aged in his 40s, needed urgent medical attention for serious burns injuries. "Emergency services attended and he has been taken to hospital where he remains in a critical condition. An investigation is ongoing and a cordon remains in place at the scene."
日本 最新ニュース, 日本 見出し
Similar News:他のニュース ソースから収集した、これに似たニュース記事を読むこともできます。
Live updates as police cordon off McDonald'sEmergency services are at the scene on Queens Drive
続きを読む »
Revealed: Why Darwin Nunez did not start Merseyside derby for Liverpool against EvertonJurgen Klopp says Darwin Nunez was brought off the bench to 'kill the game' against Everton in their Merseyside derby win at the weekend.
続きを読む »
100 jobs lost as Merseyside factory to be moved to Costa RicaSadness and anger as Knowsley-based plant to close at the end of the month
続きを読む »
Hunt for next generation of video game creators on MerseysideVideo game studios will work together to find local gaming talent
続きを読む »
Man 'sets himself on fire' outside McDonald's and is fighting for his lifeA cordon remains in place surrounding the McDonald's and forensic officers are on the scene
続きを読む »
Justin Henry: Murder charge over man's disappearanceJustin Henry, 34, was last seen on CCTV at a McDonald's drive-through in Croydon.
続きを読む »