Planned strikes by London Overground workers have been called off after an improved pay offer, the RMT union announced. The RMT Union confirmed it had received an improved pay offer and will hold an online vote for members to vote on the proposal.
Planned strikes next week by London Overground workers have been called off after a pay offer was improved, the RMT union announced. The RMT Union confirmed it had received an improved pay offer , and will hold an online vote for members next week to vote on the proposal.RMT members working for Arriva Rail London on London Overground had been scheduled to take industrial action on Monday and Tuesday.
RMT general secretary Mick Lynch said: "London Overground members working for Arriva Rail London have made progress through their determination to take strike action."The dispute is not over but we have made sufficient progress to suspend the action next week in order for our members to assess the new offer fully in a referendum."This is breaking news. More to follow..
London Overground Strikes Pay Offer RMT Union Industrial Action
日本 最新ニュース, 日本 見出し
Similar News:他のニュース ソースから収集した、これに似たニュース記事を読むこともできます。
Moment wheelchair user, 29, crawls up stairs at London Overground station on her bottom due to...Staff were seen giggling at wheelchair user Jennie Berry who was left to shuffle up the steps on her bottom, and joking that she 'could use the lift if she wanted' after she finished the 15-minute climb.
続きを読む »
Moment wheelchair user, 29, crawls up stairs at London Overground station on her bottom due to...Staff were seen giggling at wheelchair user Jennie Berry who was left to shuffle up the steps on her bottom, and joking that she 'could use the lift if she wanted' after she finished the 15-minute climb.
続きを読む »
London Overground: New names for its six lines revealedWith each line given separate colours, the rebrand means major changes to London's famous Tube map.
続きを読む »
‘Not everyone is going to be happy’: Sadiq Khan defends £6.3m London Overground 'Lioness and Suffragette'...Sadiq Khan has defended the renaming of the six London Overground lines after being accused of ‘virtue signalling’.
続きを読む »
Leeds student kept chemicals, and rifles and planned 'shoot up for the lols'Andrew Tate admirer Nicholas Rees was heard talking about making bombs
続きを読む »
Old Bailey: London court evacuated after fire breaks outA BBC reporter says there is a fire in the ground floor of the central criminal court in London.
続きを読む »