Up to 1,000 South Florida service members, first responders and their families will be the first group of fans allowed to watch a NASCAR race in the stands since March.
."I'm used to seeing crowds, literally right there. We were racing, it just felt like we were going out there to run some practice or tests. So I'm really glad we're going to have some fans back."
Fans are undergoing health screenings before entering and are required to wear face masks and socially distance by six feet at all times,"The race-day experience will be different, it's just different times, and fans will have to adjust [to] that," Daryl Wolfe, NASCAR's executive vice president and chief operations and sales officer, told the site."We will have to adjust on how we're addressing these issues for fans.
Next Sunday, up to 5,000 fans will be allowed to attend the GEICO 500 at the Talladega Superspeedway in Alabama. "It is so dependent on the local communities, advice from medical experts, working directly with governors' offices," Wolfe said."Candidly, frankly, in some states there is more flexibility than in other states. Having said that, we can probably be more aggressive with some of these numbers, but we're choosing not to. We want to start very small, learn and then adapt."
日本 最新ニュース, 日本 見出し
Similar News:他のニュース ソースから収集した、これに似たニュース記事を読むこともできます。
NASCAR allows limited audience for first time since coronavirus, Confederate flag banNASCAR opens its speedway to spectators for the first time since coronavirus restrictions were put in place and just days after the company banned Confederate flags.
続きを読む »
Family Of First Black Driver To Win NASCAR Race Requests Formal TrophyAfter Wendell Scott crossed the finish line first at Speedway Park in Jacksonville, Fla., in 1963, he got his winner's…
続きを読む »
Trump loses 2 pivotal allies in his anti-kneeling crusade: NASCAR and the NFLNASCAR and the NFL are vowing to stand up for racial justice in a way that could challenge the president’s relationship with each organization
続きを読む »
Twitter Reacts To NASCAR Driver Quitting Over Ban Of Confederate FlagIf you never heard of Ray Ciccarelli until earlier this week, you're not alone. The NASCAR truck series driver decided…
続きを読む »
IndyCar flagman fired after criticizing NASCAR for banning Confederate flagIn a since deleted Facebook post that was posted on Reddit, Brad Hockaday said he would no longer support NASCAR.
続きを読む »