KUALA LUMPUR: Malaysian police are on the hunt for a suspect who allegedly stole RM109,000 (US$25,173) from the front passenger seat of a car belonging to a school headmaster. The money was meant to be cash aid for needy students. Kajang police chief Mohd Zaid Hassan on Tuesday (Jan 17) said that
The police chief urged those with information about the case to contact their nearest police station, adding that it is being investigated under Section 379 of the Penal Code.Speaking to reporters on Tuesday, Malaysian Education Minister Fadhlina Sidek said that the standard operating procedure when it comes to handling money has been breached.
According to Ms Fadhlina, there were guidelines that needed to be adhered to when withdrawing money for school purposes. She said that the rules include the request for a police escort or the presence of another teacher for any withdrawal exceeding RM10,000.“I view this case very seriously, and we will wait for the police investigation and the Selangor Education Department’s report before deciding on the next course of action,” she said, according to The Star.
Ms Fadhlina said that the education ministry has a process in place to deal with issues such as negligence, adding that the needy students will receive what is accorded to them despite the monetary loss. “It's the students' rights to receive aid, and this in no way will be compromised either,” she added.
日本 最新ニュース, 日本 見出し
Similar News:他のニュース ソースから収集した、これに似たニュース記事を読むこともできます。
Malaysian couple charged with murder in Selangor bomb caseKUALA LUMPUR - A young married couple was charged in court on Monday for the murder by a bomb blast in Selangor state, last...
続きを読む »
JB-S'pore RTS Link on track to be operational by end-2026KUALA LUMPUR - The Johor Bahru-Singapore Rapid Transit System (RTS) Link is on track to be completed by end-2026, as the foreign ministers of...
続きを読む »
JB-Singapore RTS Link project on track to start operations by end-2026KUALA LUMPUR: The Johor Bahru-Singapore Rapid Transit System (RTS) Link is on track to be operational by end-2026, with the foreign ministers for both Singapore and Malaysia noting the progress made in construction of the cross-border rail project. In a statement released on Monday (Jan 16) following a mee
続きを読む »
Johor Bahru-Singapore Rapid Transit System Link on track to be operational by end-2026KUALA LUMPUR- The Johor Bahru-Singapore Rapid Transit System (RTS) Link is on track to be completed by end-2026, as the foreign ministers of Singapore and Malaysia took note of the good progress in the project. Read more at straitstimes.com.
続きを読む »
'He sang so much more in Malaysia': Jay Chou fans contrast KL and Singapore performancesIt seems like our neighbour got the better end of the Jay Chou deal. The Mandopop king uploaded on Instagram a post of his performance at Kuala Lumpur last night (Jan 15) — but some netizens didn't share in his happiness. 'Malaysian friends, are you happy tonight?' the 43-year-old wrote. 'Is this brother not true to his words? We sang...
続きを読む »
Search for missing Malaysian-registered cargo ship called off after no new leads foundKUALA LUMPUR: The search operation for a Malaysian-registered cargo ship carrying five crew members that was reported missing last week was called off over the weekend by Indonesian authorities after no new leads were found. In a statement on Monday (Jan 16), the Malaysian Maritime Enforcement Agency
続きを読む »