More than 30 people killed in strike on refugee camp, says Gaza health ministry

日本 ニュース ニュース

More than 30 people killed in strike on refugee camp, says Gaza health ministry
日本 最新ニュース,日本 見出し
  • 📰 i newspaper
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 40 sec. here
  • 2 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 19%
  • Publisher: 89%

The Hamas-run authority said dozens were also injured in the strike on the Maghazi refugee camp in central Gaza on Saturday

Ashraf al-Qidra, the spokesman for the health ministry, said 33 people were killed and 42 wounded in the attack on the Maghazi refugee camp The Hamas-run authority said dozens were also injured in the strike on the Maghazi refugee camp in central Gaza.The number of casualties has not been independently verified.

Mohammed Alaloul, 37, a journalist working for the Turkish Anadolu Agency, told the AFP press agency his 13-year-old son, Ahmed, and his four-year-old son, Qais, were killed in the attack, along with his brother.An Israeli military spokesperson said they were looking into whether the IDF had been operating in the area at the time of the airstrike, AFP reported.

During his current tour of the region, US Secretary of State Antony Blinken said humanitarian pauses can be critical in protecting civilians, getting aid in and getting foreign nationals out, “while still enabling Israel to achieve its objective, the defeat of Hamas”., saying: “It is our view now that a cease-fire would simply leave Hamas in place, able to regroup and repeat what it did on 7 October.

このニュースをすぐに読めるように要約しました。ニュースに興味がある場合は、ここで全文を読むことができます。 続きを読む:

i newspaper /  🏆 8. in UK

日本 最新ニュース, 日本 見出し

Similar News:他のニュース ソースから収集した、これに似たニュース記事を読むこともできます。

Israel-Hamas war: 88 more British citizens to be allowed to leave Gaza as fighting continuesIsrael-Hamas war: 88 more British citizens to be allowed to leave Gaza as fighting continuesForeign Secretary James Cleverly is pressing for the border at Rafah to remain open for UK nationals to secure safe passage into Egypt
続きを読む »

Israel-Hamas war: 88 more British citizens to be allowed to leave Gaza as fighting continuesIsrael-Hamas war: 88 more British citizens to be allowed to leave Gaza as fighting continuesForeign Secretary James Cleverly is pressing for the border at Rafah to remain open for UK nationals to secure safe passage into Egypt
続きを読む »

Israel says it bombed ambulance in Gaza which it believed was ‘carrying Hamas fighters’Israel says it bombed ambulance in Gaza which it believed was ‘carrying Hamas fighters’The Hamas-run Palestinian health ministry claimed scores of people were killed and injured in the airstrike
続きを読む »

Israel says it bombed ambulance in Gaza saying it believed vehicle was ‘carrying Hamas fighters’Israel says it bombed ambulance in Gaza saying it believed vehicle was ‘carrying Hamas fighters’The Hamas-run Palestinian health ministry claimed scores of people were killed and injured in the airstrike
続きを読む »

Israel says it bombed ambulance in Gaza it believed was ‘carrying Hamas fighters’Israel says it bombed ambulance in Gaza it believed was ‘carrying Hamas fighters’Hamas-run Palestinian health ministry claims scores of people were killed and injured in the air strike
続きを読む »

Israel strikes ambulance outside Gaza hospital it says was being used by HamasIsrael strikes ambulance outside Gaza hospital it says was being used by HamasHamas official Izzat El Reshiq said allegations its fighters were present were ‘baseless’.
続きを読む »



Render Time: 2025-04-06 12:59:48