Monaco Grand Prix Postponed After Prince Albert Tests Positive for COVID-19

日本 ニュース ニュース

Monaco Grand Prix Postponed After Prince Albert Tests Positive for COVID-19
日本 最新ニュース,日本 見出し
  • 📰 TMZ
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 34 sec. here
  • 2 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 17%
  • Publisher: 59%

The Monaco Grand Prix -- one of the most famous F1 races in the world -- has been postponed ... hours after Prince Albert tested positive for COVID-19.

The Monaco Grand Prix -- one of the most famous F1 races in the world -- has been postponed ... hours afterFIA -- the body that oversees Formula 1 -- made the announcement Thursday that it was pulling the plug on THREE major races ... the Dutch, Spanish and Monaco Grand Prix.

Officials say the decision was made"in order to ensure the health and safety of the traveling staff, championship participants and fans, which remains our primary concern." FIA says it is studying the"viability of potential alternative dates for each Grand Prix later in the year should the situation improve.""Formula 1 and the FIA expect to begin the 2020 championship season as soon as it's safe to do so after May and will continue to regularly monitor the ongoing COVID-19 situation."Earlier, the Royal Palace announced 62-year-old Prince Albert tested positive for coronavirus -- but insist he's okay so far.

このニュースをすぐに読めるように要約しました。ニュースに興味がある場合は、ここで全文を読むことができます。 続きを読む:

TMZ /  🏆 379. in US

日本 最新ニュース, 日本 見出し

Similar News:他のニュース ソースから収集した、これに似たニュース記事を読むこともできます。

Prince Albert II Of Monaco Tests Positive For CoronavirusPrince Albert II Of Monaco Tests Positive For CoronavirusPrince Albert II of Monaco has tested positive for COVID-19, making him the first reigning monarch or head of state to publicly announce a diagnosis for the disease. His health 'is not worrying at all,' officials said.
続きを読む »

Prince Albert of Monaco Tests Positive for Coronavirus, First Head of State to Do SoPrince Albert of Monaco Tests Positive for Coronavirus, First Head of State to Do SoPrince Albert, who is father to 5-year-old twins, continues to work from his private apartments in the palace
続きを読む »

Prince Albert of Monaco tests positive for coronavirusPrince Albert of Monaco tests positive for coronavirusPrince Albert of Monaco has tested positive for coronavirus but his health &quot...
続きを読む »

Prince Albert of Monaco Tests Positive for Coronavirus, First Head of State to Do SoPrince Albert of Monaco Tests Positive for Coronavirus, First Head of State to Do SoPrince Albert, who is father to 5-year-old twins, continues to work from his private apartments in the palace
続きを読む »

Coronavirus shutters Pearl Harbor memorial, Grand Canyon West, Eiffel Tower, other iconic landmarksCoronavirus shutters Pearl Harbor memorial, Grand Canyon West, Eiffel Tower, other iconic landmarksMajor tourist hot spots across the world, including the Eiffel Tower and a portion of the Grand Canyon, are taking precautionary measures by closing to help prevent the spread of coronavirus.
続きを読む »

'We are being punished': Some Californians from Grand Princess question quarantine'We are being punished': Some Californians from Grand Princess question quarantineSome former passengers of the Grand Princess say delays and confusions are unnecessarily extending their quarantine on military installations, including Travis Air Force Base in Solano County.
続きを読む »



Render Time: 2025-04-03 04:10:21