Thomas Markle faces what he calls an ‘uphill battle’ with his speech after the stroke
“I have been deeply moved by loving messages I’ve received from all over the world. People have been so kind. I can’t speak right now, but I am working hard and will thank people properly when I can.”The retired Hollywood lighting director also had a message for Her Majesty as he was unable to attend the four-day jubilee celebrations next weekend.
日本 最新ニュース, 日本 見出し
Similar News:他のニュース ソースから収集した、これに似たニュース記事を読むこともできます。
Meghan’s dad Thomas leaves hospital after stroke and wishes Queen happy JubileeThe 77-year-old had been planning to fly to the UK to celebrate the Queen's Platinum Jubilee prior to falling ill on Monday, and now says he feels 'lucky' to be alive after his ordeal
続きを読む »
Simon Thomas says GP told wife she was 'stressed' three days before her deathSIMON THOMAS has claimed his wife's cancer symptoms were described as 'stress' - just three days before her death.
続きを読む »
Meghan Markle slammed for appearance at site of Texas massacreMarkle was spotted on Thursday laying a bouquet of white roses at a makeshift memorial outside the Uvalde County Courthouse, not far from the scene of the senseless slayings at the school.
続きを読む »
Meghan Markle will 'wear white' to Jubilee and 'adhere to Royal fashion rules'A fashion expert has weighed in on why Meghan Markle will be seen wearing white at the Queen's Jubilee celebrations in a bid to 'appear innocent' and 'show unity with family'
続きを読む »
Piers Morgan says Meghan Markle will 'hijack' Jubilee headlines reigniting feudPiers Morgan ripped into Meghan Markle on his new show Uncensored on Thursday, as he claimed she would 'hijack headlines' attending the Platinum Jubilee celebrations in the UK next week
続きを読む »