High Court judge Mr Justice Nicklin said it would be an 'abuse of process' and 'bring the administration of justice into disrepute' if their case was allowed to continue in its current form.
Seven claimants including Harry all allege hacking by Associated Newspapers. But judge Mr Justice Nicklin has ruled parts of privacy case are inadmissiblePrince Harry, Baroness Doreen Lawrence, Sir Elton John and others have suffered a major setback as a High Court judge ruled parts of their privacy case against Associated Newspapers are inadmissible.
The judge said the seven claimants who all allege hacking by Associated Newspapers – the publisher of the Mail on Sunday and Daily Mail – could take the rest of their cases to trial, rejecting an application by the newspaper group to have them thrown out. 'In a significant victory for justice and the Mail, the Judge ruled that the information should not have been used by the Claimants and must be struck out from the case. As Mr Justice Nicklin says in his judgment, this was an 'abuse of process' and if used, 'it would bring the administration of justice into disrepute'.
The Duke of Sussex and the six others – Sir Elton John, his husband David Furnish, Elizabeth Hurley, Sadie Frost, Sir Simon Hughes and Baroness Doreen Lawrence – launched their hacking case in October last year.
日本 最新ニュース, 日本 見出し
Similar News:他のニュース ソースから収集した、これに似たニュース記事を読むこともできます。
Prince Harry not invited to Prince Charles' 75th birthday celebrationsRelations between Prince Harry and his father are clearly worse than ever, says Richard Eden. So, Prince Charles can't be blamed for not wanting his younger son at his 75th birthday celebrations.
続きを読む »
Prince Harry not invited to Prince Charles' 75th birthday celebrationsRelations between Prince Harry and his father are clearly worse than ever, says Richard Eden. So, Prince Charles can't be blamed for not wanting his younger son at his 75th birthday celebrations.
続きを読む »
The Crown to Depict Prince William-Prince Harry ConflictALISON BOSHOFF: The seeds of the Prince William-Prince Harry conflict will be depicted on Netflix, in the final series of The Crown.
続きを読む »
Prince William and Prince Harry's Feud Started Over Food, Claims Former ButlerThe Prince of Wales and Duke of Sussex are no longer on speaking terms but Princess Diana's former butler believes their fall out may have been inevitable due to the way they were compared to one another as kids.
続きを読む »
Prince Harry and Prince William's Relationship Hits Rock BottomThe Duke of Sussex turned down his older brother's offer to make amends as he feared that royal staff would leak their meeting to the press.
続きを読む »
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle step out for event with veterans and proudly display their poppiesThe Duke and Duchess of Sussex visited Camp Pendleton in San Diego
続きを読む »