Some 1,400 Israelis have died, mostly civilians killed in the October 7 incursion by Hamas that started the war.
Israeli forces severed northern Gaza from the rest of the besieged territory and pounded it with intense airstrikes overnight, setting the stage for an expected push into the dense confines of Gaza City and an even bloodier phase of the month-old war.
A one-way corridor for residents to flee south remains available, according to the military, for the hundreds of thousands of Palestinians who remain in Gaza City and other parts of the north. Aid workers say the outages make it even harder for civilians to seek safety or even call ambulances.Israel has so far rejected US suggestions for a pause in fighting to facilitate humanitarian aid deliveries and the release of some of the estimated 240 hostages seized by Hamas in its raid.
Our fearless air force personnel air-dropped at midnight urgent medical aid to the Jordanian field hospital in Gaza. This is our duty to aid our brothers and sisters injured in the war on Gaza. We will always be there for our Palestinian brethrenIn another sign of growing unrest, a Palestinian man stabbed and wounded two members of Israel’s paramilitary Border Police in east Jerusalem before being shot dead, according to police and an Associated Press reporter at the scene.
The UN office for humanitarian affairs said seven water facilities across Gaza were struck over the last two days and sustained “major damage”, raising the risk of sewage flooding.Some 800,000 people have heeded Israeli military orders to flee to southern Gaza. Israel blames civilian casualties on Hamas, accusing the militants of operating in residential neighbourhoods.
Radio presenter shot dead inside his home studio in the Philippines in attack live streamed on FacebookSilvio Berlusconi’s heirs in legal fight to cut off bunga-bunga showgirlsGirl whose father said 'it was a blessing' she was killed not abducted by Hamas 'is alive and held hostage'Five dead after car crashes into pub’s outdoor dining area in AustraliaBlinken steps up Mid East diplomacy with West Bank talks with Palestinian leaderRussia ‘test-fires intercontinental ballistic...
日本 最新ニュース, 日本 見出し
Similar News:他のニュース ソースから収集した、これに似たニュース記事を読むこともできます。
Israel-Gaza latest: Hamas holding news conference; number killed in Gaza surpasses 10,000, health ministry saysThe number of people killed in Gaza since the start of the war has risen to more than 10,000, the health ministry there has said. And the Rafah border crossing into Egypt has reopened to allow foreigners on an approved list to leave the besieged enclave.
続きを読む »
Israel-Gaza latest: Rafah crossing 'temporarily closed'; Jordan accuses Israel of 'committing war crimes'The UK's foreign office has said it is 'disappointed' that the Rafah crossing has been 'temporarily closed'. Jordanian foreign minister Ayman Safadi has accused Israel of 'committing war crimes'.
続きを読む »
Israel-Hamas war: Gaza loses communication as Israel says it has split territory into twoIsraeli media reports troops are set to enter Gaza City within 48 hours as the Palestinian territory continues to come under aerial bombardment.
続きを読む »
Gaza health ministry says Palestinian death toll is greater than 10,000The war erupted on October 7 when Hamas militants stormed into Israel from Gaza and killed over 1,400 people.
続きを読む »
Strike on Gaza refugee camp kills 30 – as Palestinian leader meets with top US officialThe Hamas-run authority said dozens were also injured in the strike on the Maghazi refugee camp in central Gaza on Saturday
続きを読む »
Blinken Meets Palestinian President in West Bank as Gaza Assault EscalatesU.S. Secretary of State Antony Blinken boarded his plane after meetings on Nov. 5, 2023.
続きを読む »