Is Meghan Markle Planning To Star In A Reality Show?

日本 ニュース ニュース

Is Meghan Markle Planning To Star In A Reality Show?
日本 最新ニュース,日本 見出し
  • 📰 Gossip Cop
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 50 sec. here
  • 2 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 23%
  • Publisher: 53%

Is Meghan Markle joining reality television? That seems to be the rumor according to one tabloid, but Gossip Cop can set the record straight on this matter.

, however, can set the record straight on this matter.I Do, Redo

. The tabloid claims the television show will be on Netflix, but it actually debuted last week on the Canadian network CTV. The show will feature ten already-married couples who will get another chance to have the wedding of their dreams. Sources already denied the rumor, but because Jessica Mulroney, a close friend of Meghan Markle, is the host of the series, there’s been increased speculation that the Duchess of Sussex will appear.

A supposed “insider” spoke with the tabloid, saying Markle’s guest slot isn’t “fixed” but would help her “work to become financially independent.” The magazine added that Markle and her husband, Prince Harry, are “determined” to stay in Canada for the foreseeable future, so the gig came just in time.

This whole narrative is completely bogus. As we mentioned, the story had already been dismissed before, and now there are multiple reports indicating the Meghan Markle and Prince Harry have moved to California. On March 26,

このニュースをすぐに読めるように要約しました。ニュースに興味がある場合は、ここで全文を読むことができます。 続きを読む:

Gossip Cop /  🏆 398. in US

日本 最新ニュース, 日本 見出し

Similar News:他のニュース ソースから収集した、これに似たニュース記事を読むこともできます。

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Are Reportedly ‘Committed to Having Another Baby’Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Are Reportedly ‘Committed to Having Another Baby’The royal couple recently moved to Los Angeles with baby Archie.
続きを読む »

President Donald Trump To Prince Harry And Meghan Markle: “They Will Have To Pay” For SecurityPresident Donald Trump To Prince Harry And Meghan Markle: “They Will Have To Pay” For SecurityWelcome to Southern California, Harry and Meghan. Now find and fund your own security team. President Donald Trump tweeted out today that the couple, who reportedly are staying in a gated Malibu co…
続きを読む »

President Trump Says Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Must Pay for Own SecurityPresident Trump Says Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Must Pay for Own SecurityAfter moving to the U.S. and leaving the royal family behind, Prince Harry and Meghan Markle must now pay for their own security team, according to President Trump. Before recently relocating to th…
続きを読む »

President Trump Says the U.S. Won't Pay for Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's SecurityPresident Trump Says the U.S. Won't Pay for Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's SecurityPresident Trump says the U.S. won't pay for Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's security:
続きを読む »

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Have 'No Plans' to Ask US for SecurityPrince Harry and Meghan Markle Have 'No Plans' to Ask US for SecurityPrince Harry and Meghan Markle have something to say following President Donald Trump's tweets about paying for their security.
続きを読む »



Render Time: 2025-04-03 17:27:15