PHOTO CORRECTION: The head of Italy's Piedmont region, Alberto Cirio, is ill with coronavirus - RAI We are deleting a tweet that had an incorrect photo attached
ROME - The head of Italy’s Piedmont region, Alberto Cirio, has tested positive for coronavirus, state broadcaster RAI said on Sunday, becoming the second regional president to fall ill in just 24 hours.
Piedmont, which is centered on the northern city of Turin, has been the fourth-worst hit region in Italy in the outbreak of coronavirus, which took hold last month. On Saturday, the head of Lazio, Nicola Zingaretti, said he had the disease.
日本 最新ニュース, 日本 見出し
Similar News:他のニュース ソースから収集した、これに似たニュース記事を読むこともできます。
Italy to quarantine Milan, Venice and other regions – mediaItalian government intends to quarantine entire Lombardy region around Milan as well as areas around and including Venice and the northern cities of Parma and Rimini – media
続きを読む »
As coronavirus spreads across globe, here's how Iran, Italy, U.S. and South Korea are respondingCountries around the world have implemented quarantines, school closures, bans on large gatherings and travel restrictions to try to stop the spread of the new coronavirus.
続きを読む »
Europe fails to help Italy in coronavirus fightEU countries have so far refused Italy's plea for help fighting coronavirus, as national capitals worry that they may need to stockpile face masks and other medical gear to help their own citizens, officials and diplomats said
続きを読む »