Strong explosions were seen in northern Gaza after nightfall.
Gaza lost communications in its third total outage of the Israel-Hamas war, while Israel’s military said it encircled Gaza City and divided the besieged coastal strip into two.
Earlier on Sunday, Israeli warplanes struck two refugee camps, killing at least 53 people and wounding dozens in central Gaza, the zone where Israel’s military had urged Palestinian civilians to seek refuge, health officials said. Arafat Abu Mashaia, who lives in the camp, said the Israeli airstrike flattened several multi-storey homes where people forced out of other parts of Gaza were sheltering.
Mr Abbas, who has had no authority in Gaza since Hamas took over in 2007, said the Palestinian Authority would only assume control of Gaza as part of a “comprehensive political solution” establishing an independent state that includes the West Bank and east Jerusalem, lands Israel seized in the 1967 war.
This appeared to be the first aid delivered by Jordan, a key US ally that has a peace deal with Israel.
日本 最新ニュース, 日本 見出し
Similar News:他のニュース ソースから収集した、これに似たニュース記事を読むこともできます。
Israel-Gaza latest: Rafah crossing 'temporarily closed'; Jordan accuses Israel of 'committing war crimes'The UK's foreign office has said it is 'disappointed' that the Rafah crossing has been 'temporarily closed'. Jordanian foreign minister Ayman Safadi has accused Israel of 'committing war crimes'.
続きを読む »
Gaza City encircled as Israel launches ‘significant’ attack and territory hit by communications blackoutIsraeli Defence Forces say troops have reached the coast with local media reporting the military will enter Gaza City within 48 hours
続きを読む »
Heads of UN agencies call for immediate humanitarian ceasefire as Israel divides GazaThe heads of organisation including UNICEF, the WHO, the World Food Programme issued a rare joint statement describing the 'horrific' loss on both sides
続きを読む »
Hamas using Gaza hospitals as military positions, Israel claims as it presents new evidenceImages were presented that purportedly show an entrance to a network of tunnels under Gaza in the grounds of a hospital.
続きを読む »
Israel vows to kill Hamas mastermind behind October 7 attacks dubbed ‘Gaza’s Bin Laden’...ISRAEL has vowed to find and kill Yahya Sinwar — the Hamas mastermind of the October 7 attacks who has been dubbed “Gaza’s Bin Laden”. Sinwar, 61, is suspected to be hiding out in a Hamas command a…
続きを読む »
Israel-Hamas war: House to house fighting in Gaza as dead near ‘10,000’Another large barrage of explosions has been reported in northern Gaza in the past hour, with reports communications and the internet have again been cut off. The Israeli army said today it had now struck 'over two and a half thousand terror targets'.
続きを読む »