Ex-special constable who sent explicit messages to 'girl' is going back to jail

日本 ニュース ニュース

Ex-special constable who sent explicit messages to 'girl' is going back to jail
日本 最新ニュース,日本 見出し
  • 📰 MENnewsdesk
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 46 sec. here
  • 2 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 22%
  • Publisher: 69%

Paedophile ex-special constable who sent explicit messages to girl while at work is going back to prison

A former special constable jailed for trying to engage in sexual online chat with a child is back behind bars after breaching a strict court order imposed as part of his original sentence.

READ MORE: Strangeways prisoner will spend the rest of his life in jail for shooting schoolgirl in the neck at bus stop “Wherever we find malpractice and wrongdoing within Lancashire Constabulary we will continue to root it out to ensure that people can have confidence and trust in us.” Prosecutor Tim Evans told Carlisle Crown Court on Monday there was a “lengthy set of conditions” attached to the SHPO. “One of which was that he oughtn’t to delete his internet history,” said Mr Evans. “That he has done, and accepts by virtue of his pleas, on two occasions.”

Anthony Parkinson, defending, said the latest offending had not involved him coming into contact with females in the way that the SHPO was designed to prevent. Baxter had previously studied criminology at university in Lancaster and then obtained the position of a special constable with a view, said Mr Parkinson, to him joining the force.

このニュースをすぐに読めるように要約しました。ニュースに興味がある場合は、ここで全文を読むことができます。 続きを読む:

MENnewsdesk /  🏆 23. in UK

日本 最新ニュース, 日本 見出し



Render Time: 2025-04-05 03:50:45