Ex-Manchester City star Robinho told he must serve nine-year sentence

日本 ニュース ニュース

Ex-Manchester City star Robinho told he must serve nine-year sentence
日本 最新ニュース,日本 見出し
  • 📰 MENnewsdesk
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 32 sec. here
  • 2 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 16%
  • Publisher: 69%

The now 40-year-old was one of six men convicted of attacking a woman in Italy in 2013

Former Manchester City star Robinho should serve a nine-year jail sentence for rape in Brazil, the county's Supreme Court has ruled. The former Blues forward, now 40, was one of six men convicted of gang-raping a woman in an Italian nightclub back in January 2013.

The ex-player, who also starred for Real Madrid and AC Milan, has spent the last seven years in his native Brazil. Italy previously issued an international arrest warrant but Robinho has remained a free man as Brazil does not extradite its citizens. However, the country's Superior Court of Justice in the capital Brasilia have now reviewed the request from Italy, with nine of the 15 ministers voting in favour., the Mirror reports.

According to the BBC, the footballer told a Brazilian network on Sunday the sex had been 'consensual.' They say he will remain free pending a potential appeal.

このニュースをすぐに読めるように要約しました。ニュースに興味がある場合は、ここで全文を読むことができます。 続きを読む:

MENnewsdesk /  🏆 23. in UK

日本 最新ニュース, 日本 見出し

Similar News:他のニュース ソースから収集した、これに似たニュース記事を読むこともできます。

Former Manchester City and Brazil star Robinho to serve nine-year prison sentence for rapeFormer Manchester City and Brazil star Robinho to serve nine-year prison sentence for rapeFormer Man City star Robinho will serve a nine-year prison sentence in Brazil after being convicted of rape in Italy seven years ago, Brazil's Supreme Court has ruled.
続きを読む »

Gary Neville reveals vow after Manchester United's defeat to Manchester CityGary Neville reveals vow after Manchester United's defeat to Manchester CityManchester United legend Gary Neville has revealed the vow he made after his old side's recent defeat to Manchester City. The Reds suffered a 3-1 defeat to their local rivals at the start of March, with Erik ten Hag setting his side up well, though United were criticised for their lack of attacking threat. Neville was not on broadcasting duty for the Liverpool clash, sharing his celebrations at home on social media.
続きを読む »

Sir Jim Ratcliffe wants Manchester United to knock Manchester City and Liverpool off their perchSir Jim Ratcliffe wants Manchester United to knock Manchester City and Liverpool off their perchSir Jim Ratcliffe is determined to knock Manchester City and Liverpool off their perch within three years as he sets out his vision to rebuild Manchester United.
続きを読む »

Manchester City 3-1 Manchester United: Rashford’s rocket, Foden the goalscorer and inevitable HaalandManchester City 3-1 Manchester United: Rashford’s rocket, Foden the goalscorer and inevitable HaalandWe break down the key moments from an entertaining Manchester derby
続きを読む »

Roy Keane questions Manchester United manager after defeat to Manchester CityRoy Keane questions Manchester United manager after defeat to Manchester CityRoy Keane believes the 'jury is still out' on Manchester United manager Erik ten Hag after claiming Manchester City 'toyed' with his side in the closing stages of Sunday's 3-1 loss at the Etihad Stadium.
続きを読む »

Robinho: Ex-Man City footballer will serve nine-year prison sentence in Brazil for rapeRobinho: Ex-Man City footballer will serve nine-year prison sentence in Brazil for rapeAn Italian court sentenced the Brazillian footballer to nine years in prison for raping a woman - however, Brazil does not extradite nationals.
続きを読む »



Render Time: 2025-04-04 20:15:12