Begg, who launched judicial review after having application rejected last year, is told he can now apply for passport
In January this year, Begg, frustrated with delays, launched a judicial review. But he has now received correspondence from the, dated 27 May and seen by the Guardian, informing him that the home secretary, Priti Patel, has decided “passport facilities can be restored” and he is able to apply for a passport if he wishes.
日本 最新ニュース, 日本 見出し
Similar News:他のニュース ソースから収集した、これに似たニュース記事を読むこともできます。
Ex-Tory leader William Hague says PM must resign after confidence voteFormer Conservative leader William Hague has called on Boris Johnson to resign following Monday’s confidence vote, saying the prime minister has experienced a “greater level of rejection” than any of his predecessors.
続きを読む »
Johnny Depp joins TikTok after legal victory over ex-wife Amber HeardThe actor, 58, had garnered more than 1.6 million followers as of Monday evening on the account, on which he wrote 'Occasional Thespian' on his bio.
続きを読む »
Ex-England rugby captain talks up Red Roses’ chances while collecting MBEKaren Almond, in 1994, became the first English player – male or female – to lift a XVs World Cup.
続きを読む »
Ex-footballer Colin Gibson urges testing after dementia diagnosisEx-Aston Villa footballer Colin Gibson urges testing after dementia diagnosis
続きを読む »
Ex England ace Jermain Defoe ties knot with beauty therapist in £200k bashFORMER England ace Jermain Defoe tied the knot with his beauty therapist partner in a stunning £200,000 ceremony. The ex-Spurs ace wed mum-of-one Donna Tierney at five-star Cliveden House, made fam…
続きを読む »