Dozens of trees are set to be removed from a popular woodland in Inchinnan which has been standing for more than 150 years.
Inchinnan Development Trust, which owns and manages the land, has been granted permission for the removal of 35 individual trees, as well as a cluster of semi-mature trees, and pruning works on another 42 trees.
It added: “The tree works have been proposed following a survey by professional arborists on behalf of a community group who have assumed ownership and management of the woodland. “The survey notes that the ash trees are showing poor vigour which is indicative of ash dieback, while the sycamores proposed for removal are said to be presenting a range of defects and include dead trees, single stem monoliths and other heavily decayed or diseased trees.
“The oak and holly are noted to be both windthrown and held up by adjacent trees, while the birch is described as dead.
日本 最新ニュース, 日本 見出し
Similar News:他のニュース ソースから収集した、これに似たニュース記事を読むこともできます。
Bedsits plan for Deepdale pub where pints were pulled for over 150 yearsThe former Charnock Hotel A former Preston pub where pints were pulled for more than 150 years is set to be converted into bedsits. The Charnock Hotel, o
続きを読む »
Elf Toddle for CHAS returns to The Centre LivingstonOver 150 little elves took part last year dressed top to toe in elf outfits
続きを読む »
US ornithological society says dozens of birds will be renamedThe bird name change will include the removal of controversial figures, some with racist ties.
続きを読む »
Storm Ciarán: Dozens of flood warnings in place after weather chaosAlmost 90 flood warnings are in place with more than 235 flood alerts stretching up through the country, as the UK grapples with the aftermath of the storm.
続きを読む »
Dozens of flood warnings in place after Storm Ciaran chaosAround 11,300 properties were still without power on Thursday afternoon.
続きを読む »
Dozens of flood warnings in place after Storm Ciaran chaosAround 11,300 properties were still without power on Thursday afternoon.
続きを読む »