Deadly shipment of uranium seized at Heathrow & 'smuggled to UK-based Iranians'

日本 ニュース ニュース

Deadly shipment of uranium seized at Heathrow & 'smuggled to UK-based Iranians'
日本 最新ニュース,日本 見出し
  • 📰 TheSun
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 42 sec. here
  • 2 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 20%
  • Publisher: 61%

Tomorrow's front page: Counter-terror cops and security services are investigating after a deadly shipment of uranium was seized at Heathrow

The package was destined for Iranian nationals in the UK, originated from Pakistan and arrived on a flight from OmanForensics teams have spent days poring over the shipment which was spotted as it was moved to a freight shed owned by handling firm SwissportOfficials will want to rule out any fears that a dirty bomb — a mixture of explosives with radioactive power — was being built here.

The suspected plot was smashed on December 29 and a Heathrow source told The Sun: “The race is on to trace everyone involved with this rogue non-manifested package. “Security bosses are treating this with the seriousness it deserves. Protocol was not followed and this is now an anti-terror operation.“There are real concerns over what the Iranians living here wanted with non-disclosed nuclear material.”said: “For uranium to turn up on a commercial airliner from Pakistan to an Iranian address in the UK is very suspect.”

Officials believe they have prevented any immediate threat to the public. They are being assisted by security services as they investigate the suspected plot. Forensics teams have spent days poring over the shipment which was spotted as it was moved to a freight shed owned by handling firm

このニュースをすぐに読めるように要約しました。ニュースに興味がある場合は、ここで全文を読むことができます。 続きを読む:

TheSun /  🏆 64. in UK

日本 最新ニュース, 日本 見出し

Similar News:他のニュース ソースから収集した、これに似たニュース記事を読むこともできます。

'Terrifying nightmare': Glasgow man recalls deadly storm which killed nine in city'Terrifying nightmare': Glasgow man recalls deadly storm which killed nine in cityON a wild January night in 1968, Ian Hutcheson awoke to the sound of strong winds battering the windows of his Dumbarton Road flat.
続きを読む »

Harry and Meghan ordered to evacuate Montecito mansion amid deadly California floodsHarry and Meghan ordered to evacuate Montecito mansion amid deadly California floodsPrince Harry and Meghan Markle have been ordered to flee their California home after devastating floods hit the US state, claiming the lives of 14 people.
続きを読む »

California: Five-year-old boy swept away by floodwater as entire community of Montecito ordered to evacuate amid deadly stormsCalifornia: Five-year-old boy swept away by floodwater as entire community of Montecito ordered to evacuate amid deadly stormsMore than 35,000 people have been left without power as extreme weather has hit parts of California. Several people have been killed in the last 10 days. Latest from the US here:
続きを読む »

California weather: State braces for more storms after 12 killedCalifornia weather: State braces for more storms after 12 killedA 'parade of cyclones' is on the way giving the state no time to recover from last week's deadly storms.
続きを読む »

Public call for workplaces to support Government's 'stay at home if ill' messagePublic call for workplaces to support Government's 'stay at home if ill' messagePublic call for workplaces to support Government's 'stay at home if ill' message. Do you think more should be done to enable people to follow the guidance? Join the conversation
続きを読む »



Render Time: 2025-04-03 04:10:30