Communication Systems Restored in Gaza After Israeli Bombardment

日本 ニュース ニュース

Communication Systems Restored in Gaza After Israeli Bombardment
日本 最新ニュース,日本 見出し
  • 📰 Glasgow_Times
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 50 sec. here
  • 2 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 23%
  • Publisher: 59%

Phone and internet service have been restored in Gaza after a blackout caused by heavy Israeli bombardment. Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu announces the start of a 'second stage' in the war against Hamas. The Palestinian death toll rises to over 7,700 people. Social media had been a lifeline for Palestinians to share their plight.

Communication systems are being restored to Gaza, two days after phone and internet service vanished for most of the territory amid a heavy Israeli bombardment.

By Sunday morning, phone and internet communications had been restored to many people in Gaza, according to telecommunications providers in the area, internet-access advocacy group NetBlocks.org and confirmation on the ground.A destroyed mosque caused by the ongoing Israeli airstrikes on Gaza City Residents on Saturday darted across dilapidated neighbourhoods under heavy bombardment to check on loved ones. Medics chased the thunder of artillery and bombs because they couldn’t receive distress calls. Survivors pulled the dead from the rubble with bare hands and loaded them into cars and donkey-drawn carts.

“It’s barely possible to send this message,” he said. “All I want to convey is that the international community must intervene and save the people of Gaza from death immediately.” “People right now are walking, using their cars because there isn’t internet,” al-Khoudary said. “Everyone is checking on us, seeing us, and now we are going to check on others.”

このニュースをすぐに読めるように要約しました。ニュースに興味がある場合は、ここで全文を読むことができます。 続きを読む:

Glasgow_Times /  🏆 76. in UK

日本 最新ニュース, 日本 見出し

Similar News:他のニュース ソースから収集した、これに似たニュース記事を読むこともできます。

Gaza loses communication and internet amid Israeli bombardmentGaza loses communication and internet amid Israeli bombardmentThe Hamas government said Israel 'cut communications and most of the internet' across the Gaza Strip on Friday.
続きを読む »

Gaza loses communication and internet amid Israeli bombardmentGaza loses communication and internet amid Israeli bombardmentThe Hamas government said Israel 'cut communications and most of the internet' across the Gaza Strip on Friday.
続きを読む »

Israel-Gaza latest: Israeli army tells people to leave northern Gaza 'immediately' before looming operationIsrael-Gaza latest: Israeli army tells people to leave northern Gaza 'immediately' before looming operationThe Israel Defence Forces has reissued an 'urgent' call for people in northern Gaza to leave before an operation it says will 'neutralise the threat of Hamas with precision and intensity'. It comes after the most intense night of strikes on Gaza since the conflict began.
続きを読む »

British Palestinians ‘helpless’ as they lose communication with family in GazaBritish Palestinians ‘helpless’ as they lose communication with family in GazaMohammed Awad said in his last call to his family they ‘expressed their hope for an immediate ceasefire’.
続きを読む »

British Palestinians ‘helpless’ as they lose communication with family in GazaBritish Palestinians ‘helpless’ as they lose communication with family in GazaMohammed Awad said in his last call to his family they ‘expressed their hope for an immediate ceasefire’.
続きを読む »

Communication Lost in Gaza as Calls for Ceasefire GrowCommunication Lost in Gaza as Calls for Ceasefire GrowThe loss of internet and phone communications in Gaza has cut off the population from the outside world. The United Nations calls for an immediate ceasefire, as the death toll rises and aid is prevented from reaching Palestinians. UK politicians join a demonstration in London demanding a ceasefire, while the government continues to support Israel's right to self-defense.
続きを読む »



Render Time: 2025-04-06 15:06:04