Chelsea boss Mauricio Pochettino defends Conor Gallagher after the midfielder received online abuse for appearing to snub a mascot's handshake. The incident occurred before Chelsea's Premier League clash with Burnley. Chelsea releases a statement calling the abuse 'completely unacceptable' and stating that the video was taken 'considerably out of context'.
Chelsea boss Mauricio Pochettino launched a passionate defence of Conor Gallagher after the midfielder received online abuse for appearing to snub a mascot's handshake before his side's Premier League clash with Burnley last Saturday. The incident occurred in the tunnel immediately ahead of kick-off when the Blues played Burnley at Stamford Bridge on Saturday, with the 24-year-old seemingly not noticing that one of the mascots had held up his hand. The footage went viral.
It led to abuse aimed towards the England international, with Chelsea subsequently releasing a statement to say that the 'defamatory comments' made towards Gallagher were 'completely unacceptable' and that the video had been taken 'considerably out of context'. The Chelsea statement said: 'Chelsea Football Club is aware of a video clip circulating on social media from Saturday's fixture against Burnley, which has been taken considerably out of context
Chelsea Mauricio Pochettino Conor Gallagher Online Abuse Mascot Incident Premier League Burnley
日本 最新ニュース, 日本 見出し
Similar News:他のニュース ソースから収集した、これに似たニュース記事を読むこともできます。
Chelsea boss Mauricio Pochettino condemns online abuse aimed at Conor Gallagher after mascot incidentChelsea boss Mauricio Pochettino launched a passionate defence of Conor Gallagher after the midfielder received online abuse for appearing to snub a mascot's handshake.
続きを読む »
Chelsea boss Mauricio Pochettino condemns online abuse aimed at Conor Gallagher after mascot incidentChelsea boss Mauricio Pochettino launched a passionate defence of Conor Gallagher after the midfielder received online abuse for appearing to snub a mascot's handshake.
続きを読む »
– Chelsea boss defends Conor Gallagher after social media abuseGallagher was abused after failing to high-five a mascot before kick-off when the Blues played Burnley at Stamford Bridge.
続きを読む »
Chelsea Boss Defends Conor Gallagher After Online Abuse Over Mascot IncidentChelsea boss Mauricio Pochettino defends Conor Gallagher after the midfielder received online abuse for appearing to snub a mascot's handshake. The incident occurred before Chelsea's Premier League clash with Burnley. Chelsea releases a statement calling the abuse 'completely unacceptable' and stating that the video was taken 'considerably out of context'.
続きを読む »
Chelsea and Mauricio Pochettino condemn Conor Gallagher abuse after midfielder is accused of racismA statement said the abuse Gallagher had received was 'completely unacceptable'.
続きを読む »
Chelsea Condemns Abuse Towards Conor GallagherChelsea has condemned the abuse towards Conor Gallagher after a video clip with a young black mascot was taken out of context. Chelsea boss Mauricio Pochettino expressed his disappointment and defended Gallagher, stating that the intention was not to ignore the mascot. Pochettino urged people to stop creating mess and abusing others.
続きを読む »