CAROL Vorderman was left holding back her tears as she spoke to fans in a video for the first time since leaving her BBC Radio Wales show. The Countdown legend, 62, took to Instagram to post an emo…
CAROL Vorderman was left holding back her tears as she spoke to fans in a video for the first time since leaving her BBC Radio Wales show.captioned the clip: "A clip from last night when I got home. So overwhelmed with your support. Thank you all."She landed the gig - which was her first ever radio programme - back in 2019 after previously guest hosting the slot.Carol also admitted breaching the rules and said bosses told her she "must leave".
"However, despite my show being lighthearted with no political content, it was explained to me that as it is a weekly show in my name, the new guidelines would apply to all and any content that I post all year round. "My decision has been to continue to criticise the current UK government for what it has done to the country which I love - and I'm not prepared to stop. I was brought up to fight for what I believe in, and I will carry on.
日本 最新ニュース, 日本 見出し
Similar News:他のニュース ソースから収集した、これに似たニュース記事を読むこともできます。
Carol Vorderman QUITS BBC radio show over broadcaster’s new social media guidelines...CAROL Vorderman has dramatically quit her BBC radio show over the broadcaster’s new social media rules. The former Countdown host, 62, has announced she is leaving her BBC Radio Wales program…
続きを読む »
Carol Vorderman quits BBC radio show over new social media guidelinesThe 62-year-old former Countdown star has had a Saturday morning programme on BBC Radio Wales for five years.
続きを読む »
Carol Vorderman quits BBC radio show over new social media guidelinesThe 62-year-old former Countdown star has had a Saturday morning programme on BBC Radio Wales for five years.
続きを読む »
Carol Vorderman quits BBC Radio Wales show over new social media rulesVorderman has presented a Saturday morning show on the station since June 2019
続きを読む »
Carol Vorderman quits radio job due to BBC's social media stanceCarol Vorderman returns to BBC's Have I Got News For You after 20 years.
続きを読む »
Carol Vorderman quits BBC radio show over new social media guidelinesThe BBC has recently set out new rules for flagship presenters after a tweet by Gary Lineker prompted an impartiality row in March.
続きを読む »