Britain's Princess Beatrice cancels wedding amid coronavirus: media reports

日本 ニュース ニュース

Britain's Princess Beatrice cancels wedding amid coronavirus: media reports
日本 最新ニュース,日本 見出し
  • 📰 Reuters
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 35 sec. here
  • 2 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 17%
  • Publisher: 97%

Queen Elizabeth's granddaughter Princess Beatrice and her fiance Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi have canceled their royal wedding due to the lockdown in the United Kingdom amid the coronavirus pandemic, media reports said on Thursday.

FILE PHOTO: Britain's Princess Beatrice and property tycoon Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi attend the wedding ceremony of Jean-Christophe Napoleon Bonaparte and Olympia von Arco-Zinneberg at the Saint-Louis des Invalides Cathedral in Paris, France, October 19, 2019. REUTERS/Benoit Tessier

- Queen Elizabeth’s granddaughter Princess Beatrice and her fiance Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi have canceled their royal wedding due to the lockdown in the United Kingdom amid the coronavirus pandemic, media reports said on Thursday. Princess Beatrice had earlier in March scaled back her wedding plans and canceled a planned reception which was due to be held at Buckingham Palace in May.

"There are no plans to switch venues or hold a bigger wedding. They aren't even thinking about their wedding at this time. There will come a time to rearrange, but that's not yet", People magazine reportedThe Buckingham Palace could not immediately be reached for a comment.

このニュースをすぐに読めるように要約しました。ニュースに興味がある場合は、ここで全文を読むことができます。 続きを読む:

Reuters /  🏆 2. in US

日本 最新ニュース, 日本 見出し

Similar News:他のニュース ソースから収集した、これに似たニュース記事を読むこともできます。

Prince William Once Terrified Princess Beatrice & Princess Eugenie With a Creepy PrankPrince William Once Terrified Princess Beatrice & Princess Eugenie With a Creepy PrankPrince William scared the living daylights out of Beatrice and Eugenie on Easter when they were younger.
続きを読む »

Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Banned By Dying Queen Elizabeth From Her Funeral?Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Banned By Dying Queen Elizabeth From Her Funeral?Has a 'dying' Queen Elizabeth banned Prince Harry and Meghan Markle from her funeral? That was the claim made by a tabloid. Gossip Cop investigated.
続きを読む »

Prince Harry 'Reassured' the Queen That Dropping His Surname Was Not a 'Personal Dig'Prince Harry 'Reassured' the Queen That Dropping His Surname Was Not a 'Personal Dig'Prince Harry reportedly reassured the Queen that dropping his surname was not a personal dig—find out more here.
続きを読む »

Prince Harry Has Reportedly Reassured the Queen That He's Not Legally Dropping His Royal SurnamePrince Harry Has Reportedly Reassured the Queen That He's Not Legally Dropping His Royal SurnameAccording to Us Weekly, Prince Harry has reassured the Queen that he's not going to legally drop his royal surname, Mountbatten-Windsor.
続きを読む »

Prince George's godfather donates over $15M to coronavirus relief in Britain, praises health workersPrince George's godfather donates over $15M to coronavirus relief in Britain, praises health workersA close friend of Prince Harry and Prince William pledged the money to help health workers and their families, assist research into coronavirus and to soften the economic blow.
続きを読む »

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle announce they'll donate £90,000 profits from BBC broadcast of their wedding to charity Feeding Britain during coronavirusPrince Harry and Meghan Markle announce they'll donate £90,000 profits from BBC broadcast of their wedding to charity Feeding Britain during coronavirusPrince Harry and Meghan Markle offered the help during the COVID-19 pandemic
続きを読む »



Render Time: 2025-04-05 00:52:32