The Hampton by Hilton posted a message on its website saying it will not be accepting bookings for the foreseeable furture.
The Hampton by Hilton, on Bond Street, announced on its website that it will no longer be accepting bookings, but that the property currently remains open.
The three-star hotel, which opened in 2015, has a restaurant, bar, work zone and fitness centre and is one of the largest hotels in Bristol city centre.Teen arrested after death of boy, 16, who was stabbed at party A message posted on its website said: "Our property is currently open, however, we are not accepting reservations until further notice.
"For guests with existing reservations, please contact 1-800-HILTONS for the most up-to-date information regarding reservations."
日本 最新ニュース, 日本 見出し
Similar News:他のニュース ソースから収集した、これに似たニュース記事を読むこともできます。
Missing Bristol cat found 140 miles from home in Crewe supermarketNutmeg has since been 'grounded.'
続きを読む »
Googlebox star lifts lid on failed Arsenal transfer from Bristol CityTristan Plummer came through the youth team ranks at Bristol City and had been tipped for a move to the Gunners in 2006
続きを読む »
Two local artists commissioned to transform Bristol BeaconThe artwork will reflect cultural and historical ties to the city and will be ready for the November reopening of the venue.
続きを読む »
Bristol team behind device sparing babies from shoulder injuryA hospital says the device has helped reduce the number of babies injured by shoulder dystocia.
続きを読む »
Bristol bus boycott activists meet MPs at WestminsterActivists who fought against racial discrimination in Bristol in 1963 are invited to parliament.
続きを読む »
Massive Attack confirm death of Bristol-born Angelo BruschiniThe guitarist died on Monday evening after battling lung cancer.
続きを読む »