Lorenzo Bertelli has announced plans to rent TGR_WRC's fourth GR Yaris to contest next month’s OfficialWRC round in Sweden. Story:
The part-time WRC driver has made sporadic appearances in rallying’s top tier since 2015, although each drive has been behind the wheel of an M-Sport Ford Fiesta or Puma.
Bertelli revealed the news of his switch to a Toyota in a post on social media, where he showcased a mock up of the livery he will use for a maiden competitive outing in the GR Yaris at Rally Sweden from 9-12 February. revealed late last year that the team was open to the possibility of renting out a GR Yaris for selected rounds in 2023.will be promoted to the third car for selected rounds in 2023, having driven a fourth Toyota entry for the last three seasons.Photo by: McKlein /Katsuta is set to contest all rounds this year but will step up to drive the third manufacturer points scoring entry for events when eight-time world champion Sebastien Ogier is absent.
日本 最新ニュース, 日本 見出し
Similar News:他のニュース ソースから収集した、これに似たニュース記事を読むこともできます。
Sweden warns it cannot meet Turkey’s demands for backing Nato bid\n\t\t\tGet local insights from Lisbon to Moscow with an unrivalled network of journalists across Europe,\n\t\t\texpert analysis, our dedicated ‘Brussels Briefing’ newsletter. Customise your myFT page to track\n\t\t\tthe countries of your choice.\n\t\t
続きを読む »
Ferrari's Carlos Sainz investigated for 'closing his dad's door' at Dakar RallyFerrari Formula 1 driver Carlos Sainz Jr was reported to the FIA for closing his father’s car door during the Dakar Rally. Sainz Jr has been following the progress of his rallying legend father in …
続きを読む »
Al-Attiyah apologises for "reacting harshly" to Audi Dakar power boostToyota’s Nasser Al-Attiyah has apologised for “reacting harshly” at the decision by Dakar2023 organisers to increase the power output of his Audi rivals ahead of Stage 5. Here's what he said ⬇️
続きを読む »
Al-Attiyah apologises for "reacting harshly" to Audi Dakar power boostAfter accusing Dakar2023 organisers of 'killing the race early', Toyota's Nasser Al-Attiyah has apologised for his comments and says he reacted 'in the heat of the moment'.
続きを読む »
Dakar 2023: Al-Attiyah stays in front, more drama for Audi on Stage 7Toyota’s Nasser Al-Attiyah remains in the lead of the 2023 Dakar Rally following the seventh stage on Saturday, while Audi endured another day to forget in Saudi Arabia.
続きを読む »
Dakar 2023: Al-Attiyah stays in front, more drama for Audi on Stage 7Toyota’s Nasser Al-Attiyah remains in the lead of the 2023 Dakar Rally following the seventh stage on Saturday, while Audi endured another day to forget in Saudi Arabia.
続きを読む »