The tribunal will take place next month.
BBC News presenter Martine Croxall is taking legal action BBC presenter Martine Croxall is taking legal action against the broadcaster after being off air for over a year. Croxall will be taking the BBC to an employment tribunal which is scheduled to take place on May 1. The two-day hearing in London is likely to be one of the most high-profile cases of tribunal for BBC in recent history. BBC previously lost a case in 2020 with Newswatch host Samira Ahmed over gender pay.
Croxall was one of five senior female journalists – Karin Giannone, Geeta Guru-Murthy, Kasia Madera, and Annita McVeigh – who was not promoted to land a chief presenter role after the BBC’s international and domestic news channels merged last year. She has not been on air since March 2023, along with Giannone and Madera. McVeigh and Guru-Murthy have returned to the news in recent weeks after chief presenter vacancies became available.
日本 最新ニュース, 日本 見出し
Similar News:他のニュース ソースから収集した、これに似たニュース記事を読むこともできます。
Welcome to the new BBC.comBBC.com – the BBC's international website – has had a makeover
続きを読む »
BBC comedy quietly axed as star says 'it's over' and fans are furiousThe show which first aired on BBC Two in 2016, has been axed by the BBC
続きを読む »
Gladiators fans spot problem at end of final as they say 'BBC funding issue'BBC Gladiators fans said 'fund the BBC' after spotting the problem
続きを読む »
Shocked public rushes to support Princess Kate after heartbreaking cancer news amid calls for trolls to...BBC News star praised after emotional Princess Kate cancer announcement
続きを読む »
Kate’s camp hope clampdown on ‘doom loop’ of social media bile will be ‘the only good news to come out of c...BBC News presenter Sophie Raworth praised for her compassionate coverage of Princess Kate’s cancer diagnosis
続きを読む »
BBC News host given ‘warm welcome’ as they return to screens today after being pulled off air for entire ye...BBC News presenter pulled from screens for entire year returns to screens
続きを読む »