Baz Luhrmann Elvis Biopic Suspends Production Over Coronavirus

日本 ニュース ニュース

Baz Luhrmann Elvis Biopic Suspends Production Over Coronavirus
日本 最新ニュース,日本 見出し
  • 📰 billboard
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 47 sec. here
  • 2 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 22%
  • Publisher: 63%

Baz Luhrmann says now is 'not the moment to be resuming production on the film' after star TomHanks tested positive for coronavirus

for the coronavirus last week. In a statement posted to his personal Twitter account, Luhrmann confirmed that the project had been halted and that now"is not the moment to be resuming production on the film.

"The Australian director did, however, commit to returning to the production as soon as possible."All going well, we have a passionate conviction to be back here on the Gold Coast, picking up where we left off as soon as the time is right," he wrote. “In fact, we are not even taking our sets down, simply locking up the creative space over the next few days.

"Despite valiant efforts, due to current world events, production on the Elvis film cannot proceed at this time. We will commence principal photography once circumstances permit," Warner Bros. spokesperson said in a statement toPrincipal photography was due to start next week. Production staff on the film were told to take time off until June or July according to local reports.

The as yet-titled biopic was in preproduction on Australia's Gold Coast when Hanks and his wife Rita Wilson tested positive for COVID-19.

このニュースをすぐに読めるように要約しました。ニュースに興味がある場合は、ここで全文を読むことができます。 続きを読む:

billboard /  🏆 112. in US

日本 最新ニュース, 日本 見出し

Similar News:他のニュース ソースから収集した、これに似たニュース記事を読むこともできます。

Baz Luhrmann Confirms Halting of ‘Elvis’ Project With Tom HanksBaz Luhrmann Confirms Halting of ‘Elvis’ Project With Tom HanksAustralian director Baz Luhrmann says that now is not the moment to be resuming production on his untitled “Elvis” project. The film was halted since last week, when actor Tom Hanks was…
続きを読む »

Production Suspended Indefinitely On Baz Luhrmann’s Elvis Movie As Tom Hanks Continues Coronavirus RecoveryProduction Suspended Indefinitely On Baz Luhrmann’s Elvis Movie As Tom Hanks Continues Coronavirus RecoveryBaz Luhrmann has confirmed that his Elvis Presley movie, which is set to star Tom Hanks and Austin Butler, will not begin production next week in Australia due to the ongoing coronavirus crisis. Th…
続きを読む »

Production Suspended Indefinitely On Baz Luhrmann’s Elvis Movie As Tom Hanks Continues Coronavirus RecoveryProduction Suspended Indefinitely On Baz Luhrmann’s Elvis Movie As Tom Hanks Continues Coronavirus RecoveryBaz Luhrmann has confirmed that his Elvis Presley movie, which is set to star Tom Hanks and Austin Butler, will not begin production next week in Australia due to the ongoing coronavirus crisis. Th…
続きを読む »

Baz Luhrmann Confirms Halting of ‘Elvis’ Project With Tom HanksBaz Luhrmann Confirms Halting of ‘Elvis’ Project With Tom HanksAustralian director Baz Luhrmann says that now is not the moment to be resuming production on his untitled “Elvis” project. The film was halted since last week, when actor Tom Hanks was…
続きを読む »

Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson 'feeling better every day' amid coronavirus battleTom Hanks and Rita Wilson 'feeling better every day' amid coronavirus battleTom Hanks and wife Rita Wilson continue to be self-isolated in Australia after being hospitalised with coronavirus while filming an Elvis biopic Down Under
続きを読む »

After resisting coronavirus order, Tesla will now end production in FremontAfter resisting coronavirus order, Tesla will now end production in FremontTesla will temporarily end production at its Fremont assembly plant beginning March 23 to comply with Bay Area restrictions due to coronavirus.
続きを読む »



Render Time: 2025-04-04 09:43:45