Actor Ansel Elgort denies accusations of sexually assaulting 17-year-old girl

日本 ニュース ニュース

Actor Ansel Elgort denies accusations of sexually assaulting 17-year-old girl
日本 最新ニュース,日本 見出し
  • 📰 USATODAY
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 30 sec. here
  • 2 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 15%
  • Publisher: 63%

In a tweet on Friday, Itsgabby alleged that the actor sexually assaulted her days after she turned 17. He was in his twenties at the time, she said.

, who starred in films including"Divergent" and"Baby Driver," has denied accusations of sexually assaulting a 17-year-old.on Friday, user @Itsgabby alleged that the actor sexually assaulted her days after she turned 17. He was in his twenties at the time, she said.Saturday night that Gabby's"description of events is simply not what happened" and that he was"distressed to see the social media posts" about him.

He added:"As I look back at my attitude, I am disgusted and deeply ashamed of the way I acted. I am truly sorry. I know I must continue to reflect, learn and work to grow in empathy."The Twitter user, whose name on the platform is"gabby," has made her account private since posting the allegations. The user alleges that she reached out to Elgort through a direct message on social media and the actor replied to her. After the two began communicating, the user said Elgort sexually assaulted her. She wrote that she was"sobbing in pain" during the experience.

このニュースをすぐに読めるように要約しました。ニュースに興味がある場合は、ここで全文を読むことができます。 続きを読む:

USATODAY /  🏆 100. in US

日本 最新ニュース, 日本 見出し

Similar News:他のニュース ソースから収集した、これに似たニュース記事を読むこともできます。

Ansel Elgort breaks silence on sexual abuse claims: 'I am deeply ashamed'Ansel Elgort breaks silence on sexual abuse claims: 'I am deeply ashamed'The Hollywood star has been accused of sexually abusing a 17-year-old woman when he was in his early 20s, with allegations spreading on social media over the weekend
続きを読む »

Ansel Elgort Denies Sexual Assault AllegationAnsel Elgort Denies Sexual Assault AllegationAnsel Elgort, star of the upcoming HBO Max drama series Tokyo Vice and Steve Spielberg’s West Side Story remake, has issued a statement after he was accused by a woman of sexually assaulting …
続きを読む »

Ansel Elgort Denies Accusation of Sexually Assaulting a Teenage GirlAnsel Elgort Denies Accusation of Sexually Assaulting a Teenage GirlAnsel Elgort denies the accusation that he sexually assaulted a teenage girl, saying their relationship was legal and consensual. He says “as I look back at my attitude, I am disgusted and deeply ashamed of the way I acted'
続きを読む »

Ansel Elgort Responds to Accusation of Sexual AssaultAnsel Elgort Responds to Accusation of Sexual AssaultAnsel Elgort responded on Saturday to an allegation of sexual misconduct that surfaced on social media earlier this week, writing 'I have never and would never assault anyone'
続きを読む »

Ansel Elgort denies sexual abuse claims but is 'deeply ashamed of way I acted'Ansel Elgort denies sexual abuse claims but is 'deeply ashamed of way I acted'The Hollywood star has been accused of sexually abusing a 17-year-old woman when he was in his early 20s, with allegations spreading on social media over the weekend
続きを読む »

Ansel Elgort Breaks His Silence After Being Accused of Sexually Assaulting 17-Year-Old Girl - E! OnlineAnsel Elgort Breaks His Silence After Being Accused of Sexually Assaulting 17-Year-Old Girl - E! OnlineA Twitter user named Gabby comes forward and accuses Ansel Elgort of sexually assaulting her when she was 17. Read her accusations on social media now.
続きを読む »



Render Time: 2025-04-07 01:49:28