60% of MLA staff recruited since Stormont election are party members

日本 ニュース ニュース

60% of MLA staff recruited since Stormont election are party members
日本 最新ニュース,日本 見出し
  • 📰 BelfastLive
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 45 sec. here
  • 2 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 21%
  • Publisher: 77%

More than 60% of constituency office staff recruited by MLAs since last year's Stormont election are party members, according to Assembly documents

More than 60% of constituency office staff recruited by MLAs since last year's Stormont election are party members, according to Assembly documents.

Read more:DUP mayor clothing expenses probe 'referred to prosecutors', says Mid and East Antrim council The details were revealed in a Freedom of Information response from the Stormont Assembly to Belfast Live. By contrast, the employment of family members is publicly disclosed on MLAs' register of interests. Around one in seven MLAs employ family members in their constituency offices.

The other six - three for DUP, two for Alliance and one SDLP - were considered associated persons for other reasons, such as being former employees of other MLAs.Assembly records show MLAs claimed almost £8million in expenses for staff costs between April 2021 and March 2022, the most recent period for which figures are available.

Constituency office staff can now earn up to £37,180 a year, with total annual employee wages per MLA capped at £82,400.

このニュースをすぐに読めるように要約しました。ニュースに興味がある場合は、ここで全文を読むことができます。 続きを読む:

BelfastLive /  🏆 16. in UK

日本 最新ニュース, 日本 見出し

Similar News:他のニュース ソースから収集した、これに似たニュース記事を読むこともできます。

Brother of Natalie McNally says finding her killer 'all the family have left'Brother of Natalie McNally says finding her killer 'all the family have left'Meanwhile, Stormont MLAs have been invited to attend a silent vigil in memory of Natalie on Thursday by Sinn Féin's Michelle O'Neill
続きを読む »

Philomena Begley: Ireland's Queen of Country reflects on 60 years of stardomPhilomena Begley: Ireland's Queen of Country reflects on 60 years of stardomIreland's Queen of Country BegleyPhilomena looks back on 60 years of showbusiness for bbcradioulster's Irish Music Icons series 🎵
続きを読む »

Man, 60, dies after being attacked at care centre as suspect, 44, arrestedMan, 60, dies after being attacked at care centre as suspect, 44, arrestedA CARE home resident has died after being attacked at the facility. The man, 60, was assaulted shortly before midnight on Monday at the facility where he was a resident. He was treated by paramedic…
続きを読む »

Man, 60, killed ‘in assault at care home’ with resident arrested at sceneMan, 60, killed ‘in assault at care home’ with resident arrested at sceneA 60-year-old man has been killed at a care facility in west London last night. Metropolitan Police officers were called to the home in Lansbury Drive, Hayes, at about 11.50pm. Despite the best efforts of emergency services the man was pronounced dead at the scene.
続きを読む »



Render Time: 2025-04-05 03:02:20